Not just another bucktail, the Ruslur is one of a kind, full of unique features. The hand poured solid lead body gives the Ruslur real heft, and it cast like a bullet, even in the wind, using the same tackle as one would use for heavy muskie baits.
When using the Ruslur, one does not need lighter line and rods for good casting performance. The keel shaped body coated with epoxy and metal flake does not require swivels, as it is hydrodynamically designed to run with out twisting the line. The blades are #9 indianas, .40 thick and are dressed with prism tape and mounted on the heaviest clevis obtainable. If you like using bucktails you’ll find the Ruslur a joy to use season after season!
The Ruslur Bucktail is 9" in length and weighs 2 oz.
New Colors and Blades for 2007
- Chartreuse Blade - Black Tail
- Orange Blade - Orange/Orange Tail
- Chartreuse/Orange Blade - Orange Tail
- Northern Pike Blade - Green/White Tail
- Nickel Blade - Orange/Black Tail
- Nickerl Blade - Natural/Moose Tail
- Nickel Blade - Perch Tail
- Nickel Blade - Purple Tail
- Brass Blade - Orange/Black Tail
- Brass Blade - Natural/Moose Tail
- Brass Blade - Perch Tail
- Bluegill Blade - Bluegill Tail